We are a fine - dining Turkish restaurant with an ambience of relaxed, comfortable elegance. Come join us for traditional Turkish food and entertainment featuring live world music and sultry belly dancing shows. Nestled in the heart of the vibrant, world-class destination South Beach, we are a fun, friendly gathering place for locals and tourists. You will savor the rich flavors of authentic, perfectly prepared cuisine from the Ottoman Empire while reveling in the 1001 Nights inspired performances.
Whether enjoying decor inside the main dining room or on the patio, you will feel as if you've been transported. The exquisite mosaic chandeliers inside cast a romantic glow in a warm amber and cool blue hues and the lush Babylon Garden is a tree-lined, trellised hidden retreat.
Our entire team takes great pride in serving delicious food while offering exceptional hospitality and you will feel like a special guest in our beautiful home.
All of our dishes are homemade and we only use the freshest, best quality ingredients. Some of our selections include traditional Turkis mezes, soups, salads, steak, lamb, seafood, grilled kabobs, musakka, and vegetarian plates. Our desserts are made from scratch and include favorites such as baklava and oven baked halva.
We have a full liquor bar including a wide selection of wines and beers.
The Blue Room
Let us cater your especial event. Private room THE BLUE ROOM available for your next personal occasion or corporate event. Banquets, corporate functions, birthdays, engagements, wedding, anniversaries.
The owners and executive chef, all from Turkey, have over 20 years of combined experience operating successful restaurant concepts in Miami and NYC.
SOGUK MEZE / Cold Appetizers
SAKSUKA / Eggplant
Lightly fried eggplant in olive oil w/peppers, tomato sauce, garlic & spices
Strained Turkish yogurt mixed with fresh herbs, and olive oil.
BEYAZ PEYNIR / Feta
Turkish feta cheese & tomato slices
Mashed chickpeas blended w/fresh garlic, tahini & olive oil
Finely chopped tomatoes, onions, parsley, mixed with seedless chili flakes.
Strained yoghurt with cucumber, dill, mint and garlic.
YAPRAK SARMA / Grape Leaves
Stuffed grape leaves w/rice, currants, pinenuts & Tuskish spices
TARAMA / Roe
Fish roe blended w/olive oil and onions
KARISIK MEZE / Mixed appetizer
Chef's selection of mixed, cold appetizers.
PEYNIR TABAGI / Cheese Platter
Selection of Turkish cheeses served w/walnuts & dried apricots
MIDYE DOLMA / Stuffed Mussels
Fresh mussels stuffed w/pine nuts, rice and currants
CORBA / Soup
- MERCIMEK CORBASI / Lentil soup
Our daily must have soup!
- GUNUN CORBASI / Soup of the day
Please ask your waiter for today's special
SICAK MEZE / Hot Appetizers
- MUCVER / Zuccini pancake
Zuccini pancake w/feta cheese & dill, flash fried & served w/garlic yoghurt sauce
- SIGARA BOREGI / Cigar Roll
Lightly fried phyllo dough filled w/ feta & parsley
- IZGARA MANTAR / Grilled Mushroom
Grilled mushrooms filled w/kasseri cheese & butter
- LAHANA DOLMA / Stuffed Cabbage
Cabbage leaves stuffed with rice, meat, pepper, onion and herb.
- PATLICAN DOLMA / Stuffed Eggplant
Sundried eggplant stuffed w/ground lamb & cracked wheat rice
- IZGARA HELLIM / Grilled Halloumi Cheese
Grilled goat cheese from Cyprus
- IZGARA SUCUK / Chorizo
Grilled Turkish Chorizo
- ARNAVUT CIGERI / Calve's Liver
Tender pieces of liver, breaded & deep fried then tossed w/ seasoning & herbs
- IZGARA AHTAPOT / Grilled Octopus
Tender octopus from Portugal grilled to perfection
- KALAMAR / Calamari
Fried or grilled calamari served w/tarator sauce
ANA YEMEK / Main Courses
All meat and chicken courses are served with rice and house green salad.
The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry & seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- TAVUK SIS / Chicken Shish
Char grilled tender chunks of chicken marinated with chef's blend of herbs & spices
- ALI NAZIK
A bed of roasted eggplant mixed w/garlic yoghurt, topped w/lamb & beef
- KUZU PIRZOLA / Baby Lamb Chops
Four lamb chops marinated with chef's secret recipe, chargrilled to your taste
- KUZU SIS / Lamb Shish
Specially marinated cubes of baby lamb grilled to delight on skewers.
- ADANA KEBAB
Ground lamb w/red bell peppers, slightly seasoned w/ paprika & grilled on skewers
- IZGARA KOFTE / Grilled Meat Balls
Mixture of beef and lamb spiced w/ Turkish herbs
Ground lamb skewer wrapped in a lavash bread, served with our especial sauce.
- BONFILE / Filet mignon
12 oz. thick cut and hand trimmed filet seasoned w/ our house-made spices & served with Pepper corn sauce or Bernaise sauce
- KARISIK IZGARA / Mix-Grill Platter (For one / For two )
Mix of Adana, Lamb chops, Chicken and Kofte
26$ / 45$
- IZGARA SEBZE / Grilled Vegetables
Assorted seasonal vegetables served with rice and cacik
- IZGARA SOMON / Grilled Salmon
Seasoned atlantic salmon , grilled & served w/arugula, red onion and grilled potato
- IZGARA LEVREK / Whole Mediterranean Sea Bass
Grilled and served with baby arugula, red onion and grilled potato
- IZGARA CUPRA / Whole Mediterranean Sea Bream
Grilled and served with baby arugula, red onion and grilled potato
- AHTAPOT GUVEC / Octopus Casserole
Fresh Octopus baked in a casserole w/mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, garlic top w/Turkish kassari cheese
- KARIDES SIS KEBAB / Shrimp Sish Kebab
Large size shrimp grilled on skewer then served w/rice and vegetables
- KARIDES GUVEC / Shrimp Casserole
Large size shrimp baked in a casserole w/ fresh vegetables top w/Turkish kassari cheese
- BAHCE SALATASI / Babylon Garden Salad
Green pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes red onions feta w/olive oil & lemon juice
- YESIL SALATA / Mixed Greens Salad
Mixed greens w/olive oil, lemon juice & special blend of seasonings
- COBAN SALATA / Sheppard Salad
Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, red onions & parsley w/olive oil & lemon juice dressing.
- GAVURDAGI SALATASI / Mountain Salad
Tomatoes,cucumbers,onion,persley and walnuts served w/ pomegranate sauce
- Kazandibi / Caramelized Custard
- Sutlac / Baked Rice Pudding
- Meyve / Fruit Plate
KAHVE / Coffe
- Turk kahvesi / Turkish coffe
- Caffe Latte
- Turk cayi / Turkish tea
After Dinner Drinks
White wine by bottle
- Columbia Chardonay Columbia Valley, Cali
- Hess "Shirtail Creek" Chardonay, Cali
- Maso Canali Pinot Grigio Aquileiah Doc, Fruili
- Vie Vite Breezette Rose, Provence
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc, Marlo
- Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay Russian River Ranches, Cali
- Tablas Creek "Cote De Tablas", Cali
- Martin Codax Albarino Rias Baixas, Galicia
- Schmitt Sohne Relax Riesling Qba, Mosel
- Chateau Montelena Chardonnay Napa 2011, Cali
- Cankaya Kavakildere, Turkey
Red wine by bottle
- Burguess Syrah Napa Valley, Cali
- Yakut Kavakildere, Turkey
- Tommasi Valpolicella Classico Superiore Rafael, Veneto
- Silverado Merlot, Cali
- Hess Colletion Cabernet Sauvignon, Cali
- Caparzo Brunello Montalcino Riserva, Tuscany
- Michael David Earthquake Zinfandel, Cali
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone Rouge, Rhone
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon, Valle Central
- Frescobaldi Nipozzano Chianti Reserva, Tusca
- Las Rocas Garnachas, Aragon
- Kendall Jackson Avant Red Blend, Cali
- Carmel Road Pinot Noir Monterey County, Cali
- Santa Ema Merlot Reserve, Valle Central
- Tintonegro Malbec Uco Valley, Arge
- Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, Cali
- Bogle "Essential Red", Cali
- Peter Lehmann Shiraz, South Australia
- Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella, Veneto
- Groth Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville, Napa Valley